Christmas was great as usual. Luckily Eric let us sleep in all the way till 5:30am! (Yep, I'm well aware that isn't sleeping in, however for Eric it was much better than having him start at 4am Christmas morning like last year!) I got a Wii fit with the Biggest Loser game which was awesome, and I finally got another pea coat. Eric did a good job. Eric got a new phone and an electronic game calling system. I gave us both a trip to Front Sight which is a defensive handgun training. We're both really excited about that and we'll post pictures when we go. We also got a Digital Camera and a video recorder which we absolutely love! Overall it was a really nice Christmas and we were spoiled as usual.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Christmas 2009
Christmas was great as usual. Luckily Eric let us sleep in all the way till 5:30am! (Yep, I'm well aware that isn't sleeping in, however for Eric it was much better than having him start at 4am Christmas morning like last year!) I got a Wii fit with the Biggest Loser game which was awesome, and I finally got another pea coat. Eric did a good job. Eric got a new phone and an electronic game calling system. I gave us both a trip to Front Sight which is a defensive handgun training. We're both really excited about that and we'll post pictures when we go. We also got a Digital Camera and a video recorder which we absolutely love! Overall it was a really nice Christmas and we were spoiled as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment